I really wanted to make bacon wrapped shrimp but since it took 2 weeks into my Whole30 program to find approved bacon I just decided to go the safe route and use prosciutto.
- 1/2 pound clean raw shrimp
- 1 pack prosciutto
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- Skewers, soak in water for 20 min
2. Skewer each shrimp from the head straight through to the start of the tail & wrap in a half piece of prosciutto. Broil shrimp in the oven for 2-3 minutes on each side.
Plate Finished Product
This is a Whole30 and paleo approved but the recipe can be modified to your palate. If you like spicy you can add some red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper. I used mustard powder but you could use any extra flavoring you would like. This would pair well with a good garlic or bbq dipping sauce.0